Kibanja registration is a way through which the land lord gets to know seated tenants on his land. This is the first step to Leasing. At this stage, the tenant fills an application form to which he attaches detailed information. Download BLB Client Charter to read more on eligibility.
Requirements for Kibanja Registration
- Pay 1,600,000 ug shillings to Buganda Land Board A/c no. 9030005607948 Stanbic Bank to register, verify & survey your Kibanja
- Obtain and fill in Lease Application Forms from any of the Buganda Land Board branch offices.
- Produce copies of authentic documents that indicate ownership of the piece of land. In case of a company, submit a copy of the Articles & Memorandum of Association plus a certificate of registration.
- Draw a directional sketch map to your plot/ Kibanja applied for. This should indicate physical features along the route for clear directions to the plot.
- Produce a photograph of the existing development on the plot. The photograph should be taken with the person applying next to the developments thereon.
- Attach your passport size photographs on the forms obtained from Buganda Land Board.
Inspection of the plot applied for and verification of documents is done at this stage to prove ownership. On completion, Survey of the Kibanja/plot begins.